- Apply an evidence-driven framework to design and evaluate a score report.
- Identify the directionality, or ordering, of test design and assembly based on an evidence-driven framework (purpose → claims → evidence → content).
- Define the terms Claim, Evidence, and Score.
- Write unambiguous claims that can be supported by evidence.
Suggested NBME U Companion Courses
- How to Create a Good Score
- Purposes and Types of Assessments: An Overview
- Test Blueprinting I: Selecting an Assessment Method
- Test Blueprinting II: Creating a Test Blueprint
- Test Score Reliability Overview
- Validity and Threats to Validity
NBME U is not an educational institution, and the information and services provided through the NBME U website are not part of an accredited or state-approved educational program.