- Recognize and avoid common technical flaws related to testwiseness and irrelevant difficulty.
Suggested NBME U Companion Courses
- Incorporating Graphics and Multimedia into MCQs
- Item Analysis and Key Validation
- Purposes, Types, and Educational Uses of MCQ Examinations
- Setting Pass/Fail Standards
- Strategies for Organizing Question Writing and Review
- Structuring Multiple-Choice Questions
- Writing MCQs to Assess Application of Basic Science Knowledge
- Writing MCQs to Assess Application of Clinical Science Knowledge
NBME U is not an educational institution, and the information and services provided through the NBME U website are not part of an accredited or state-approved educational program.